I hope this guide will help you know more about us. You’ll find us to be a friendly, caring family of Christians.
If you are looking for a church where you can serve and be served, consider becoming a part of the Eastmont family.
If you need help with life, we’ve found Jesus Christ will give direction, hope and forgiveness to anyone who asks. Let us share with you about Him.
If you are “just visiting,” we are glad you are here. We never grow tired of saying “Welcome.”
Mike Northcutt, Pastor
8:10 a.m. - Worship Service
9:20 a.m. - Sunday School
10:30 a.m. - Worship Service
5:00 p.m. - Adult Discipleship-Large Class
- Adult Discipleship-Small Class
- Youth Discipleship/Ministry Teams
- Children’s Choirs / Team Kid
5:00 p.m. - Outreach Meal
6:00 p.m. - Church-wide Outreach/In-reach
5:15 p.m. - Meal *
6:00 p.m. - Youth Acteens / Challengers
6:30 p.m. - Prayer and Teaching Service
- Preschool/Children Mission Training
- Time Out for Youth (Grades 7-12)
6:30 p.m. - Worship Choir Rehearsal
The above schedule applies for three fourths of the year. During the summer and on holiday weekends, this schedule may vary.
* Evening fellowship suppers are held each week on Wednesday evening. Call the church office (334) 277-6300 to make a reservation.