Sermon begins at 35:06
Matthew 21:12-14 (KJV)
12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, 13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves. 14 And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them.
- They were cheating the people who came to worship
- God really wants us to worship Him when we gather together.
- Jesus was most angry at the religious people who didn’t do anything to help others.
- You are a river of blessings from God.
You were never meant to be a reservoir
No one is ever“just a volunteer”
- You can’t take money with you but you can send it ahead to heaven.
- Don’t change your style of worship… just your direction of worship.
- We are to be a place for people to find healing and help.