As we resume on-campus worship, our activities will be adjusted in a variety of ways in an effort to remain compliant with the federal and state guidelines and to remain as safe as possible with respect to COVID-19.
We understand many may wish to continue worship from home for the coming weeks. We support your choice and will continue to offer a live-streamed worship service on our website each week at a new time of 11:00 a.m.
For those who wish to return for on-campus worship, please carefully read the following procedures enacted by our pastors and church leaders in an effort to keep everyone as safe as possible:
People at high risk including those with compromised immune systems are encouraged to stay home and join us online. We will be continuing to livestream our 11 am service for those who cannot join us in person.
Additionally, please stay home if you have had any of the following symptoms in the past 14 days:
- Fever over 100 degrees
- Cough or Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Have come in contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19
Worship Center - 9:00 a.m. & 11:00 a.m.
Beginning Sunday, June 14, there will be two (2) identical worship services at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Each service will have limited capacity to allow for proper social distancing in the worship center. To be best prepared each week, the church is instituting a “reservation” system explained below.
- Masks and gloves are encouraged for worshipers and can be provided to anyone in need. For those intending to join in singing, we strongly urge you to wear a mask in an effort to limit the possibility of exposure to others resulting from the increased forced air from the lungs.
- There will be no printed orders of worship, weekly bulletins, or sermon notes provided at this time.
- There will be no childcare provided during this particular phase of resuming church activities.
- There are also no on-campus Life Groups for the time being.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or hugging other worshipers during your time on campus. We realize this can be a challenge for our church family after being separated for so long. But social distancing is still a critical factor in remaining safe at this time.
- Please also refrain from congregating in groups before or after worship. Prior to and following services, there are tasks to be performed in the worship center and fellowship hall to ensure surfaces are cleaned properly, and the parking lot will need to be cleared prior to the arrival of those worshipping in the second service.
- Tithes and Offerings can be given by placing your offering into the receptacles as you enter or exit the worship center at the start or conclusion of the service.
Due to reduced seating capacity in the worship center, individuals/households wishing to attend a service should RESERVE their place by signifying the desired service time (9am or 11 am). The reservation buttons are located at the bottom of this page. After you select a service time, you will complete your reservation by providing your NAME and the TOTAL NUMBER of attenders in your party. Your reservation will automatically be sent to the church office, and your party will be guaranteed seating in the worship center for that Sunday’s service. Once the reservations for a particular service are “at capacity,” that service time will no longer be accessible for reservations. This process will need to be repeated each week while our current, limited-capacity format of worship is in effect.
For those unable to reserve spots for whatever reason, we will offer overflow seating in the fellowship hall if the worship center is at or near capacity for a particular service.
Make Your Reservation
In an effort to abide by social distancing guidelines and keep our members as safe as possible, we request that you let us know which service you will be attending and how many people will attend with you.
Please click on the button for the service you plan to attend and fill out the form to reserve your spot. We can’t wait to see you in person!